SH126E lubricating oil high temperature foam tester
The applicable standard of SH126E high temperature foam characteristic tester: ASTM D6082 SH / T0722 Lubricant high temperature foam characteristic tester is suitable for testing the foam characteristic of lubricating oil at 150 ℃. Heat the sample to 49 ° C, cool it to room temperature after 30 minutes of constant temperature, and then transfer the sample to the specified measuring cylinder and heat to 150 ° C, pass dry air into the metal diffusion head, ventilate for 5 minutes, and measure the static state immediately before stopping The amount of foam, the amount of exercise foam, and the static amount of foam after the cessation of ventilation for a specified time, the time when the foam disappears, and the percentage increase in total volume.
1. The instrument is split type, including heating bath and accurate flow meter.
2. High temperature resistant borosilicate glass cylinder, Φ300 × 450mm, meets the standard requirements;
3. Environmentally friendly oil bath heating, reducing the damage of oil fumes to the human body, efficient thermal insulation effect;
4. Stainless steel heater;
5. Air filter with glass wool;
6. Microprocessor thermostat and PID control, digital display temperature, accuracy 0.1 ℃, Pt100 RTD temperature probe;
1. Temperature control method: imported PID digital display thermostat
2. Temperature control accuracy: ± 0.1 ℃
3. Heating method: oil bath heating
4. Overall power: 2.5KW5, Working unit: 2 tubes
6. Flow control: precision flow meter
7. Working power supply: AC220V / 50Hz8, temperature range: 150 ± 0.1 ℃