Instructions and precautions
1. Carefully read the STANDARD GB/ T260 "Determination of Moisture in Petroleum Products" of the People's Republic of China, and understand and be familiar with the test method, test procedure and test requirements specified in the standard
2. According to the requirements stipulated in the standard, install all kinds of test instruments and materials for testing, and clean and dry all glassware and instruments.
SD260B crude oil moisture meter produced by Shandong Shengtai Instrument
3. After switching on the power, first turn the temperature control knob left (counterclockwise) to make the temperature set at the minimum.
This temperature control knob is used to control the maximum temperature of the instrument.
It must be adjusted flexibly in order to ensure the accuracy and range of temperature control.
General advice: If you need temperature around 300℃, you can make the temperature control knob right to close to the maximum;
If you want the temperature around 200℃, you can make the temperature control knob right to nearly three-quarters of the place;
If you want the temperature to be around 150℃, you can make the temperature control knob right to nearly two-thirds of the place;
If you want the temperature to be around 80℃, you can make the temperature control knob right to close to half;
Refer to the above standards for other temperature Settings.
4. According to the requirements of GB/ T260, the product sample is mixed with anhydrous solvent and distilled, and its moisture content is measured by calculation and expressed as a percentage.
5. After the test, the power should be turned off in time.
When the instrument is not in use for a long time, it should be placed in a ventilated, dry and non-corrosive environment.
Contact Person: Miss.