|Power Supply:||Ac 220±22V Dc 12V+5V|
soil hardness tester,
soil lab instruments
STR112 Soil nutrient speedometer
Soil nutrient measuring instrument is suitable for all levels of agricultural test center, agricultural scientific research institutions, fertilizer production, agricultural materials management, agricultural extension service promotion, trees, flowers, planting base, agricultural machinery, environmental protection, vegetable base unit, can be quickly detected in the soil, air, water, plant and fertilizer available nitrogen, available phosphorus, potassium, total nitrogen, total phosphorus, total potassium and organic matter content;
PH value, salt content (optional);
Medium trace elements: calcium, magnesium, sulfur, iron, manganese, boron, zinc, copper, chlorine, silicon, etc. (optional);
Heavy metals: lead, chromium, cadmium, mercury, arsenic, etc. (optional).
1. Power supply: ac 220±22V dc 12V+5V
2. Power: ≤5W
3. Range and resolution: 0.001-9999
4. Repeatability error: ≤0.1% (0.001, potassium dichromate solution)
5. Instrument stability: the drift within 30 minutes is less than 0.2% (0.002, transmittance measurement).
After the instrument is turned on and warmed up, the display number has no drift within 10 minutes (transmittance measurement), and the digital drift within 30 minutes does not exceed 0.2% (transmittance measurement);
The digital drift within an hour shall not exceed 0.3% (transmittance measurement) and 0.001 (absorbance measurement);
Within two hours the digital drift does not exceed 0.5% (0.005, transmittance measurement).
6. Linear error: ≤0.3% (0.003, copper sulfate detection)
7. Sensitivity: red light ≥4.5 ×10-5 blue light ≥3.17×10-3 green light ≥2.35×10-3 orange light ≥2.13×10-3
8. Wavelength range: red light: 680±2nm;
Blue: 420 + 2 nm.
Green light: 510±2nm;
Orange light: 590 + 4 nm
9.PH value (PH) : (1) test range: 1 ~ 14 (2) accuracy: 0.01 (3) error: ±0.1 (optional)
10. Salt content (conductance) : (1) test range: 0.01% ~ 1.00% (2) relative error: ±5% (optional)
11. Simultaneous leaching and determination of available N, P and K nutrients in soil at one time, and application rate recommended scientifically
12. Simultaneous, rapid and accurate detection of nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), potassium (K) and other nutrients in fertilizers
13. Test speed: test a soil sample (N, P, K) ≤30 minutes (including pretreatment time, no user is required to provide any attachments)
14. Test 8 soil samples ≤1 hour (including pretreatment time)