The paraffin content of crude oil must be determined using the adsorption device used in the procedure
Asphaltene: component of crude oil insoluble in n-heptane but soluble in toluene
Colloid: the fraction of the pretreated crude oil adsorbed on an alumina column that cannot be desorbed when rinsed with petroleum ether and toluene, minus the asphaltene
Wax: a component of oil wax obtained by chromatographic adsorption of alumina, which is precipitated by freezing crystallization with toluene and acetone (1:1) as dewaxing agent
(1) The use of adsorption device:
1. Add clean water or distilled water to the water bath, and the water surface is about 20mm away from the top surface of the bath box to ensure that there is enough water. (Pay attention to the water bath into the measuring cup, should ensure that the water does not overflow the tank).
2. Plug the sensor and motor into their respective sockets and lock them.
3. The pole is fixed on the water bath bottom table, and the double top wire is installed on the pole, and then the universal clip is topped. With universal clamp glass adsorption column, the lower end of the triangle flask, the hose will cover the outside of the water outlet and glass adsorption column at the bottom of the water inlet connection, the upper end of the water outlet and the water bath cover inside the side of the return water connection.
4. Turn on the power switch, and the temperature control meter displays the actual temperature in the water bath. Turn on the circulation switch, and the water flows out of the water bath through the water and flows back to the water bath through the glass condenser, forming the circulation of the water way.
5, temperature control table temperature setting:
Click "SET" key to enter the given value setting, the upper row shows SP, click < key to select bits, press ∨∧ key to change the value, after the setting is complete, click "SET" key to exit, no operation after 20 seconds automatic exit. The bathtub temperature is automatically controlled at the temperature set point.
Temperature control precision is not enough: the temperature control meter has the function of self-setting. Set the temperature control point first, and press ∧ key for a long time until the AT light is on, and the instrument enters the self-setting state. The system will end after 1.5 fluctuation cycles, and the AT lamp will turn off. The instrument is automatically controlled by high precision constant temperature after setting. The instrument has been set before the factory, the user can not adjust.
6, the temperature control table shows the actual temperature of the water bath (based on the thermometer), the temperature reaches the temperature control point, according to the test method aluminum oxide column color general removal of polar substances after the mixture of oil and wax.