Automatic viscosity measurement solution for microcrystalline cellulose
Microcrystalline cellulose (MCC) is a very fine, free-flowing, short rod or powdery porous particle of natural cellulose hydrolyzed by dilute acid to the limit degree of polymerization (LOOP). It is white or near white in color, odorless and tasteless. The particle size is generally in the range of 20~ 80 lm and the loDP is in the range of 15~ 375. Non-fibrous and highly fluid. Insoluble in water, dilute acid, organic solvent and grease, partially dissolved in dilute alkali solution, moistening, in carboxymethylation, acetylation, esterification process has higher reaction performance. Because of its low degree of polymerization and large specific surface area, microcrystalline cellulose is widely used in medicine, food, cosmetics and light chemical industry.
Microcrystalline cellulose can be used as a sustained-release agent for drugs. The process of sustained release is the introduction of the active substance into the porous structure of the carrier. The active substance is contained by intermolecular hydrogen bonds and fixed after drying. When the active substance is released, due to water diffusion in the capillary system of the polymer carrier, the bond between the base and the fixed active substance is destroyed, and the active substance is released slowly.
ST204A automatic Euclovian kinematic viscometer is suitable for the design and manufacture of the second Method of Euclovian capillary viscometer in general Rule 0633 of Chinese Pharmacopoeia in 2015. This method uses the relative method to measure the time required for a certain volume of liquid to flow through the capillary under the action of gravity, so as to obtain the kinematic viscosity of the fluid.
ST204A Automatic Viscosimeter automatic mode with automatic constant temperature, automatic extraction, automatic timing, automatic calculation, automatic printing, automatic cleaning, automatic drying and a series of automatic functions, the use of a sample injection click start to complete the test.
Two, the main technical characteristics
1. Display mode is 7 inch color touch screen.
2. Using embedded system design, the whole process of test automatic detection, automatic printing.
3. The main parts and electronic components of the instrument are imported components, good stability.
4. The instrument has automatic timing function, automatic calculation, automatic printing, automatic cleaning, automatic drying and other functions.
5. You can export the test result using a USB flash drive.
6. Equipped with LED soft light, uniform light filling, easy to observe.
7. Test results can be stored; You can view historical data.
8. The result is printed on the instrument, and the bath body contains mechanical automatic stirring
9. With date password setting function.
10, with RS232,RS485, Ethernet interface