Abstract: According to The 2015 Edition of Chinese Pharmacopoeia, the freezing point of glacial acetic acid (general rule 0613) is not less than 14.8°C. This product is a colorless clear liquid or colorless crystal block.
It has a strong smell.
This product and water, ethanol, glycerin or most of the volatile oil, fat oil can be arbitrarily mixed.
The determination method of glacial acetic acid is in accordance with general rule 0613 in 2015 Edition of Chinese Pharmacopoeia. ST203B automatic drug freezing point analyzer is in full compliance with this method.
According to the glacial acetic acid sample provided by the customer, the freezing point of glacial acetic acid measured by ST203B automatic drug freezing point tester was 14.9%.
Apparatus needed for experiment
1. ST203B automatic liquid solidification point instrument, which adopts embedded system design and automatic detection throughout the test process;
Color touch screen;
The test results can be stored;
You can view the historical data;
The results can be printed on the instrument and automatically stirred mechanically. The experimental results can be selected and exported through a Usb flash disk. After being stored in the computer, the results can be tested and compared for many times.
3. Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2015 (General Rules 0613)
ST203B automatic liquid freezing point analyzer is designed and manufactured according to the general principle 0613 freezing point determination of 2015 Chinese Pharmacopoeia
1. After unpacking the instrument, please count the accessories according to the packing list. If there is any damage, please contact our company.
2. The instrument should be handled vertically. The tilt Angle should not exceed 30 degrees along the height of the instrument.
3. Check the alcohol level in the cold margin tank to ensure that the alcohol level exceeds the refrigeration circuit in the cold margin, when the alcohol
When insufficient, must add sufficient alcohol first, undertake experiment again next.
4. Connect the power supply of the instrument to the socket with a capacity of 220V/10A or above, and pay attention to having a good grounding wire.
5. Take out the sample and put it in the cooling bottle.
6. Place the cooling bottle in the coolant and plug the stopper tightly.
7. Adjust the proper position of the test-tube stirring motor, so that the upper part of the motor does not expose the sample liquid level when stirring, and lower it to the bottom of the cooling tube.
8. Turn on the power and click the touch screen to enter the main control interface.
9. Set the expected freezing point and sample number.
10. If the machine is opened for the first time, or has not been used for a long time, the user is recommended to enter the system interface for self-check.
11. After all the preparation work is finished, click the start button to carry out the test. During the test, the freezing point is automatically detected by the system, and a beeping prompt is given after the test.
12. The test operation is mainly completed on the touch screen. The specific operation steps are shown in the next chapter.
13. At the end of the test, the compressor should be shut down in the self-test system.
The heating system is automatically turned on for heating. When the cold margin temperature rises to room temperature, the heating system is automatically turned off, and the coolant turns to liquid.
14. Take out the coolant and recover the tested coolant for the next use.
15. Turn off the power of the instrument and unplug it.
16. Please see the detailed operation manual for the operation diagram of the touch screen.
This instrument is a low temperature and precision testing instrument.
Please read the manual carefully before use, and operate carefully to prevent accidents!
Contact Person: Miss.