The nature of fuel oil mainly depends on the nature of crude oil and the processing mode, and the main specifications that determine the quality of fuel oil include Viscosity, Sulfur Content, Pour Point and other fuel oil used for power plants, and the Content of Vanadium and Sodium is also specified.
Most petroleum products can be used as fuel, but fuel oil has different interpretations in different regions.
The European concept of fuel oil generally refers to the black viscous residue of crude oil after distillation, or its incorporation with lighter components, mainly used as the fuel for steam furnaces and various heating furnaces or as large slow diesel fuel and as a variety of industrial fuels.
However, in the United States it refers to any flammable liquid or liquefiable petroleum product with a flash point of not less than 37.8°C. It can be either Residual Fuel Oil (also known as Heavy Fuel Oil) or Heating Oil.
Distillate fuel oil can be obtained not only directly from distilled crude oil (i.e. straight run), but also from other processing processes such as cracking and then distillation.
Mechanical impurities can clog the filter screen, causing oil pump wear and nozzle clogging, affecting normal combustion.
Mechanical impurity detection in general the GB/T 511-2010 "the oil and oil products and mechanical impurity additives act SH101C automatic mechanical impurity content meter Is according to the national standard GB/T511 "petroleum products and additive mechanical impurity measurement method (weight) of the requirements of the design, applicable to the determination of the various types of light oil products, heavy oil, lubricating oil and additives, the content of mechanical impurities.
1. Built-in oil-free maintenance-free vacuum pump, double solvent oil preheating system, one instrument host to complete all functions, without external vacuum pump and water bath.
2. 7-inch TFT true color touch screen, 800×480 resolution, human-computer interaction is simple and easy to use.
3. Adopt 32-bit microprocessor as the main control core, a new generation of intelligent operating system.
4. Built-in oil-free maintenance-free vacuum pump, programme-controlled dual-channel pumping and filtration.
5. 4 PID temperature control, precise control of solvent oil preheating temperature and heat preservation funnel temperature.
6. Built-in formula, automatic calculation of test results, and can save and print data.
7. With automatic data query function, it is convenient to find test records and statistical data, and the results can be printed at any time.
8, on the test page, according to the above tips to weigh the sample or filter paper, press M1, M2......
The 5 buttons of M automatically import the data on the balance at that time. Click to calculate
1. Display: 7-inch liquid crystal display (LCD), resolution of 800×480
2. Temperature control range: room temperature ~ 100℃
3. Temperature control accuracy: ±1℃
4. Resolution rate: 0.1℃
5. Printer: 58mm wide width miniature thermal printer
6. Work rate: 800W
7. External size: 510×330×320 (not including foot pads)
8. Weight: 16kg
Contact Person: Miss.