There are generally two ways to prepare edible vegetable oil: press and leaching.
Pressing is the process of extracting oil from oil by means of physical pressing.
Leaching is a method of extracting oil and fat from oil by using chemical principle and edible grade solvent, which is the most advanced production technology internationally recognized at present.
Pressed oil and leached oil must undergo chemical refining to become edible oil products.
The oil obtained only by the first process of pressing or leaching is called wool oil, which is not edible.
Pressed oil and leached oil must be refined through alkali refining, decolorization, deodorization and other chemical processes in the production process to remove impurities in the oil, so as to make it conform to the national standards and become edible oil products.
In accordance with the standard GB/T1534-2017 peanut Oil standard, the smoke point of the finished products under the first stage leaching must be greater than or equal to 190 degrees. The detection method of the smoke point in the standard is strictly in accordance with GB/T20795. The ST123B automatic fat smoke point meter produced by Shandong Shengtai Instrument Co., Ltd. is strictly in accordance with the first automatic method of GB/T20795 plant fat smoke point determination.
1. Upgrade to 7-inch color LCD display;
2. Heating method: Metal bath heating.
3. Detection method: imported photoelectric smoke detector.
4. It can store data on a microcomputer and optionally output data on a U disk
5, standard micro printer automatic measurement automatic thermal printing
6. Temperature sensor: Imported Pt 100 temperature sensor
7. Laser printer interface, HP1108 laser printer can be linked (optional)
8. Date password setting function
The apparatus required for the experiment are as follows
1. ST123B automatic grease smoke point meter
2. Special oil cup for smoke point instrument
(I) Preparation before the test
1. The instrument is an automatic control instrument. Please read the instruction carefully before using the instrument.
2. Carefully read the Determination of Vegetable Fat Smoke Point GB/T 20795, the standard of the People's Republic of China, to understand and be familiar with the test method, test procedure and test requirements specified in the standard.
3. Prepare all kinds of test apparatus and materials for test according to the requirements stipulated in GB/T 20795 "Determination of Vegetable Fat Smoke Point".
4. Check the working status of the instrument, which shall comply with the working environment and working conditions stipulated in the manual.
5. Check the enclosure of the instrument, which must be in a good grounded state, and the power line shall have a good grounded end.
(2) Unpacking the instrument for inspection
1. Open the package of the instrument and check whether the instrument is damaged.
2. Check the instrument model and accessories according to the packing list.
3. Check the instrument before debugging it.
(iii) Machine start-up preparation
1. Place the instrument smoothly on the instrument table and plug the power cord into the power socket of the instrument.
The power supply shall have a good grounding end.
3. Clean the test oil cup with edible oil ether.
Ii. Experiment process
1. After the power is switched on, the measuring arm of the instrument will lift automatically to display the experimental interface.
2. Click "Start" to drop the test arm and start the test;
Click "Abort" to stop the test and the test arm rises.
3. After the test, the touch screen will automatically display the smoke point value and print the test results. After the upgrade, the data can be exported to the computer through the U disk to save the original test data.
Contact Person: Miss.