Automatic freezing point determination of glacial acetic acid
Abstract: According to the Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2015 edition, the freezing point of glacial acetic acid (general rules 0613) is not less than 14.8°C, this product is colorless clear liquid or colorless crystalline block;
There is a strong odor.
This product and water, ethanol, glycerol or most of the volatile oil, fat oil can be arbitrarily mixed.
The determination method of glacial acetic acid is in accordance with the Chinese pharmacopoeia 2015 edition of the general rule 0613 method to determine, ST203B automatic drug freezing point tester fully conforms to this method.
According to the glacial acetic acid sample provided by the customer, the freezing point of glacial acetic acid measured by ST203B automatic drug freezing point tester was 14.9%.
Instruments for the experiment
1, ST203B automatic liquid medicine freezing point instrument, using embedded system design, the whole process of automatic test detection;
Color touch screen;
The test results can be stored;
You can view historical data;
Printing results on the instrument, mechanical automatic mixing, experimental results can be selected through the U disk export, stored in the computer can be compared for many times.
3. Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2015 Edition (General Rules 0613)
ST203B automatic liquid medicine condensate point instrument is designed and manufactured according to the 2015 "Chinese Pharmacopoeia" general rule 0613 condensate point determination method
1. After the instrument is unpacked, please count the accessories according to the packing list. If there is any damage, please contact our company.
2. The instrument should be carried vertically, and the tilt Angle along the height of the instrument should not exceed 30 degrees. It should be placed in a dark place and placed smoothly, otherwise there will be vibration after the start of the instrument, which will affect the service life of the instrument.
3, check the alcohol level in the cold tank, ensure that the alcohol level should exceed the refrigeration plate in the cold tank, when the alcohol
When insufficient, be sure to add enough alcohol first, and then conduct the experiment.
4, the instrument power supply is connected to the capacity of more than 220V/10A socket, pay attention to must have a good grounding wire.
5. Take out the sample and put it into the cooling bottle.
6. Place the cooling bottle in the coolant and plug the bottle tightly.
7, adjust the suitable position of the tube stirring motor, so that the top of the stirring motor is not exposed to the sample liquid level, and the bottom of the cooling tube is just reached.
8. Turn on the power and click the touch screen to enter the main control interface.
9. Set the expected freezing point and sample number.
10. If the machine is opened for the first time or has not been used for a long time, it needs to be self-checked when it is opened again. It is suggested that the user enter the system interface for system self-test.
11. After all the preparation work is finished, click the start button to carry out the test. During the test, the system will automatically detect the freezing point and give a buzzing prompt after the test.
12. The test operation is mainly completed on the touch screen, and the specific operation steps are shown in the next chapter.
13. After the end of the test, the compressor should be closed into the self-checking system.
The heating system automatically opens for heating. When the cooling margin temperature rises to normal temperature, the heating system automatically closes, and the coolant becomes liquid at this time.
14. Take out the coolant and recover the coolant after the test to prepare for the next use.
15, turn off the instrument power, unplug the power plug.
16. Please refer to the detailed operation manual for the touch screen operation schematic diagram.