Automated viscosity determination of microcrystalline cellulose
Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) is a free-flowing, extremely fine, rod-like or powdery porous particle of natural cellulose that is hydrolyzed by dilute acid to the limit of polymerization degree (loop). It is white or nearly white in color, odorless and tasteless.
The particle size is generally between 20 and 80 lm, and the limiting degree of polymerization (LODP) is between 15 and 375.
Not fibrous but highly mobile.
Insoluble in water, dilute acid, organic solvents and oil, partially dissolved in dilute alkali solution, swelling, in the process of carboxymethylation, acetylation, esterification has a high reaction performance.
Microcrystalline cellulose is widely used in medicine, food, cosmetics and light chemical industry due to its low degree of polymerization and large specific surface area.
Microcrystalline cellulose can be used as a sustained-release agent for drugs.
The slow release process is from the active substance into the porous structure of the human carrier.
The active substance is contained by intermolecular hydrogen bonds and is immobilized after drying.
When the active substance is released, the water diffuses in the capillary system of the polymer carrier and causes swelling. The bond between the carrier and the fixed active substance is broken, and the active substance is released slowly.
ST204A automatic Utterson kinematic viscometer is suitable for 2015 "Chinese Pharmacopoeia" general rules 0633 the second method of Utterson capillary viscometer measurement design and manufacturing, this method is the use of relative method to measure a certain volume of liquid under the action of gravity through the capillary required time, in order to obtain the fluid kinematic viscosity.
ST204A automatic mode has a series of automatic functions such as automatic constant temperature, automatic extraction, automatic timing, automatic calculation, automatic printing, automatic cleaning, automatic drying, and so on. When using, you only need to inject sample once and click start to complete the test.
Second, the main technical characteristics
1. Display mode is 7 inch color touch screen.
2. Embedded system design, automatic detection, automatic printing throughout the test.
3. The main parts and electronic components of the instrument are imported devices with good stability.
4. The instrument has automatic timing function, automatic calculation, automatic printing, automatic cleaning, automatic drying and other functions.
5. Test results can be exported through U disk.
6. Equipped with LED soft light, uniform filling light, easy to observe.
7. The test results can be stored;
You can view historical data.
8. The results are printed on the instrument, and the bath body contains mechanical automatic stirring
9. With date password setting function.
10, with RS232,RS485, Ethernet and other interfaces
Instruments for the experiment
1.ST204A automatic Ukinese kinematic viscometer was developed and produced by Shandong Shengtai Instrument Co., Ltd.
2. Comply with GB/T265 capillary with kinematic viscosity.