|Temperature Measurement::||Range: Room Temperature ~ 400 ℃||Heating Rate::||Conforms To GB / T21497 Standard|
|Stirring Speed::||120r / Min||Detection Method::||Photoelectric Sensor;|
|Ambient Temperature::||(-10 ~ 40) ℃||Relative Humidity::||≤80%;|
diesel quality testing equipment,
sulfur content tester
ST147 automatic grease constant temperature flash tester is designed and manufactured according to the requirements of the People's Republic of China standard GB / T21497-2008 "Pensk-Martin closed cup method for animal and vegetable fat constant temperature flash test". The dialogue interface is friendly, easy to use and operate, and the test results are accurate. It can be widely used in the detection and testing of flashing of animal and vegetable oil products in scientific research, universities, edible oils, industries and colleges, scientific research institutes, measurement and inspection departments.
Experimental overview: After constant slow speed and continuous stirring, heat the sample and stabilize it at the specified temperature (generally 121 ℃), then introduce the test flame into the test cup. When a large fire tongue appears and the flame spreads immediately on the surface of the sample, it can be considered that the sample has flashed; if there is only a blue aperture around the test flame, it should not be regarded as flashing.
1. MCU intelligent control, full Chinese man-machine dialogue interface.
2. 7 inch color page LCD screen display, touch screen operation.
3. The flash temperature can be set according to the standard or arbitrarily set within the temperature measurement range according to the research project.
4. It can automatically measure the flashing of animal and plant oils and fats, automatically produce results, and automatically print.
5. The test results can be stored; historical data can be viewed, or the data can be exported via U disk
Main technical indicators and parameters
1. Temperature measurement: Range: room temperature ~ 400 ℃; repeatability: ≤ 2 ℃;
Reproducibility: ≤4 ℃; Resolution: 0.1 ℃;
2. Heating rate: conforms to GB / T21497 standard;
3. Stirring speed: 120r / min
4. Detection method: photoelectric sensor;
5. Ambient temperature: (-10 ~ 40) ℃;
6. Relative humidity: ≤80%;
7. Power consumption of the whole machine: no more than 500W.
Working power supply: AC220V ± 10%, 50Hz