|Operating Power Supply::||AC220V±10%, 50Hz||Filter Volume::||500ml|
|Filter Membrane Diameter::||47mm||Vacuum Degree: Pressure::||2KPa ~ 5KPa|
|Name:||Diesel Oil Total Pollutant Meter||Model:||SH33400|
lab test equipment,
oil analysis lab equipment
SH33400 diesel oil total pollutant meter
The total pollutants meter in SH33400 diesel oil conforms to the standard of GB/T 33400-2016 "determination of total pollutants in middle distillate, diesel oil and fatty acid methyl ester".
Used for the determination of total pollutant content in diesel oil and pure fatty acid methyl ester (BD100) with intermediate distillate and fatty acid methyl ester volume fraction not greater than 30% as specified in the standard.
It is also used for samples with a kinematic viscosity of no more than 8 mm2/s at 20℃, or no more than 5 mm2/s at 40℃, and samples with a total pollutant content of 12 mg/kg to 30 mg/kg, and the precision is specified.
It also applies to samples with a total contaminant content beyond this range, the precision of which is not specified.
1, filter, large capacity
2. The filter membrane pad has a uniform aperture to protect the filter membrane from damage
3. With vacuum pump, the vacuum pressure system is balanced and stable
4. Precise pressure device, reliable control and convenient adjustment
Main technical specifications and parameters
1. Operating power supply: AC220V±10%, 50Hz
2. Vacuum degree: pressure: 2KPa ~ 5KPa (pressure gauge: -0.099MPa ~ -0.096 MPa)
3. Filter volume: 500ml
4. Filter membrane diameter: 47mm;
Aperture 0.7 microns