Automatic freezing point determination of glacial acetic acid solution
According to The Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2015 edition, the freezing point of glacial acetic acid (general rule 0613) is not less than 14.8°C, and this product is a colorless clear liquid or colorless crystalline block; It has a strong odor. This product and water, ethanol, glycerin or most volatile oil, fat oil can be arbitrarily mixed. The determination method of glacial acetic acid is determined in accordance with the General rule 0613 method in Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2015 edition, and ST203B automatic drug freezing point tester is fully in line with this method. According to the glacial acetic acid sample provided by the customer, the freezing point of glacial acetic acid measured by ST203B automatic drug freezing point tester was 14.9%.
Instrument for experiment
1. ST203B automatic liquid freezing point tester, with embedded system design, automatic detection of the whole process of test; Color touch screen; The test results can be stored; You can view historical data; The results can be printed on the instrument and automatically stirred by the machine. The experimental results can be exported through the U disk and stored in the computer for many times.
3. Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2015 Edition (General Rule 0613)
ST203B automatic liquid coagulation point tester is designed and manufactured according to the 2015 "Chinese Pharmacopoeia" general rule 0613 freezing point determination method
1. After unpacking the instrument, please check the accessories according to the packing list. If there is any damage, please contact our company.
2, the instrument should be carried vertically, tilt Angle along the height of the instrument swing Angle is not more than 30 degrees, placed in the dark place, place to be stable, otherwise there will be vibration after the instrument starts, affecting the service life of the instrument.
3. Check the alcohol level in the cold margin tank to ensure that the alcohol level exceeds the refrigeration plate road in the cold margin
When insufficient, be sure to fill up with alcohol before conducting the experiment.
4, the instrument power supply is received in the capacity of 220V/10A above the socket, pay attention to must have a good grounding wire.
5. Take out the sample and put it into the cooling bottle.
6. Place the cooling bottle in the coolant and tighten the cork.
7. Adjust the appropriate position of the tube stirring motor, so that the sample liquid level is not exposed above the stirring motor, and the bottom of the cooling tube is just reached.
8. Turn on the power and click the touch screen to enter the main control interface.
9. Set the expected freezing point and sample number.
10. If the machine is opened for the first time or has not been used for a long time, it needs to be self-checked when it is opened again. It is recommended that users enter the system interface for system self-check.
11. After all the preparation work is finished, click the start button to carry out the test. During the test, the system automatically detects the freezing point and gives the beep prompt after the test.
12. The test operation is mainly completed on the touch screen. See the next chapter for specific operation steps.
13. After the test, the compressor should enter the self-test system and shut down. The heating system will turn on heating automatically. When the cooling margin temperature rises to room temperature, the heating system will turn off automatically and the coolant will turn into liquid.
14. Take out the coolant and recycle the coolant after the test for next use.
15. Turn off the power supply of the instrument and unplug the power plug.
16. Please refer to the detailed operation manual for the touch screen operation diagram.