ST001D liquid crystal whiteness tester is widely used in pharmaceutical food, flour, starch, paper making, printing, textile printing and dyeing, ceramic enamel, building materials, chemical industry, salt making and other industries. It is used to measure the whiteness of objects, and can also measure the opacity, transparency, light scattering coefficient, light absorption coefficient and ink absorption value of paper.
This instrument can measure the whiteness of building materials and non-metallic mineral products.
You can also measure hunter whiteness WH.
Ii. Main performance features
1. This instrument adds a printer and adopts an imported thermal printing movement, which eliminates the need for ink and ribbon, makes it noiseless and fast in printing.
2. The instrument has memory function.
Even if the power is turned off for a long time, the useful information of memory zero setting, calibration, standard sample and reference sample value will not be lost.
Main technical parameters
1. Simulated D65 body lighting.
2. Use d/o illumination to observe geometric conditions.
The diffuse ball has a diameter of 150mm, and the measuring hole has a diameter of 25mm. It is equipped with a light absorber to eliminate the influence of the mirror light reflected from the sample.
3. Power supply: AC220V, 50Hz, 0.3a.
4. Working environment: the temperature is 10 ~ 30℃, and the relative humidity should not exceed 85%.
5. Size and weight: 364×264×400 (mm), 17 kg
6. Package size and weight: 520×360×600 (mm), 26kg