|Accuracy::||A Relative Difference Of 1%||Operating Voltage::||Ac 220V 50HZ|
|Distiller::||The Distiller Is Filled With Distilled Water||Name:||Kjeldahl Apparatus|
hardness testing machine,
pellet hardness tester
ST-04BS kjeldahl apparatus
St-04 nitrogen determination instrument (also known as protein determination instrument) is a series of products designed by our company according to the principle of kjeldahl nitrogen determination method, which is mainly used to detect the content of ammonia nitrogen and protein nitrogen in grain, food, dairy products, beverage, feed, soil, water, medicine, sediment and chemicals, etc.
The test results are in accordance with GB/ t6423-94.
1. Test varieties: grain, food, dairy products, beverage, feed, soil, water, medicine, sediment and chemicals, etc
2. Determination range: nitrogen content 0.05-90% (0.1-200mg nitrogen)
3. Operating voltage: ac 220V 50HZ
4. Accuracy: a relative difference of 1%
5. Power: four-hole digestion furnace 1200W
Distiller 800 w
6. Weight: 25kg
7. Volume: 380×330×820mm
8. Distiller: the distiller is filled with distilled water.
The nitrogen analyzer is mainly composed of two parts: electric heating digestion furnace and distiller:
It takes about 40 minutes to digest a batch of samples in an electric heat digester.
The harmful gas such as SO2 escaping from the digestion furnace is discharged from the water into the sewer through the drainage pipe on the digestion furnace.