What is the requirement of the spontaneous ignition point of fuel?
Spontaneous ignition point: ≥530℃.
The test was conducted according to DL/T 706 method.
When the spontaneous ignition point of phosphate ester fuel oil decreases in operation, it indicates that it is polluted by mineral oil or other flammable liquids. The reason should be found out, treatment measures should be taken, and the oil should be stopped and changed if necessary.
SH706B automatic spontaneous combustion point tester (developed and produced by Shandong Shengtai Instrument Co., Ltd.) is designed and manufactured according to the People's Republic of China power industry standard DL/T 706-1999, which is used to measure the value of the anti-fuel spontaneous combustion point. It is suitable for electric power, petroleum, chemical industry and other industries.
The instrument adopts advanced microcomputer technology and color display with touch screen, and adopts advanced temperature control mode to automatically complete the determination of anti-fuel spontaneous combustion point. It has the functions of automatic constant temperature countdown after reaching the pre-set spontaneous combustion point, automatic sampling, automatic detection of spontaneous combustion point, and automatic printing of results.
1.7-inch color LCD touch screen, Chinese man-machine interface, clear and intuitive.
2. PT100 temperature sensor imported from abroad is adopted
3. With overtemperature alarm function, automatic measurement of the bottom center, the middle and upper side of the temperature
4. Simple operation, one key start, the test process will be completed automatically.
5. The main machine is controlled by microprocessor program, the test process automatically temperature up, automatic constant temperature.
6. Automatic injection, automatic detection of spontaneous combustion point, automatic printing, automatic stop after the test.
7, the experimental results can be exported through the U disk, stored in the computer can be compared for many times
8, with date password setting function.
Contact Person: Miss.