Under standard conditions, the range of boiling points obtained by distilling petroleum is called a "range".
That is, the quantity and temperature of the oil that may be distilled from the petroleum product within a certain temperature range.
The distillation range refers to the temperature range of evaporation characteristics obtained by distilling oil products under specified conditions from the initial distillation point to the final distillation point.
The whole distillation range includes the initial and final distillation points (or dry points), and gasoline also includes the three items of 10%, 50%, 90% of the distillation temperature, residue, and loss.
Under specified test conditions, 100ml petroleum is heated for distillation, and the temperature at which the first drop of oil is distilled from the end of the condenser is called the initial distillation point.
In the final stage of distillation, the maximum temperature at which all the liquid has evaporated is called the final distillation point.
During the test, when the distilled condensate recovered from the measuring cylinder was 10mL, 50ml and 90ml, the temperatures were respectively called 10%, 50% and 90% distilling temperatures.
Dry point: The maximum temperature at which a column of mercury stops rising and begins to fall while the oil is undergoing a range measurement under specified conditions.
SH6536 automatic distillation tester (Shandong Shengtai Instrument Co., LTD.) adopts color LIQUID crystal display screen, Chinese menu man-machine dialogue, wizard operation, the measurement process is all automated.
In line with the national standard GB/T6536 "petroleum products distillation determination method" and ASTMD 86 requirements designed, using embedded computer, imported industrial control computer, 12.1 inch LCD touch screen, man-machine dialogue interface friendly, easy to operate the test.
Using single chip microcomputer and intelligent control technology, the distillation test process of temperature and cooling, distilling liquid level tracking, distillation rate control, recovery of liquid volume control, temperature record, test results printing, etc., are all completed automatically.
Main Performance characteristics
1. The three curves of steam temperature, heater temperature and distillation rate of the whole test process can be displayed in real time to determine whether the relevant indexes meet the requirements of the test standards.
2. Adopt import compressor, import temperature detection sensor, automatic high-subdivision step level tracking system and other key components and devices, the test results are accurate and reliable, with good repeatability.
3. Applicable standard and distillation procedures can be added according to users' needs and test oil samples, and can be called at any time.
4, with the atmospheric pressure automatic detection function, automatic completion of pressure correction, the test results are not affected by atmospheric changes.
5. After the test, the evaporation temperature can be calculated automatically by inputting the residual amount.
6. Fill the cold bath with antifreeze, built-in circulation stirring, equipped with liquid level sensor and overflow pipe to keep the water level in the bath normal.
7. Equipped with flame detector, with automatic fire extinguishing function, to ensure the safety of the instrument.
Main technical indicators and parameters
1. Temperature control range of cold bath: (0 ~ 60)℃
2. Temperature control precision of cold bath: ±0.5℃;
3. Temperature control range of receiving room: (0 ~ 60)℃;
4. Temperature control accuracy of receiving room: ±1℃;
5. Distillation heater: 1000W, 24V;
6. Detection range of distillate liquid product: (0 ~ 100)mL, resolution: 0.01mL;
7. Measurement accuracy of distillate liquid product: ≤ 0.1ml;
8. Power supply: AC(220±10%) V, 50Hz;
9. Overall power consumption: 2500W;
10. Operating environment: Ambient temperature (10-35);
Relative humidity ≤80%;
11, the external dimension: 500 mm ×530 mm ×660 mm (length × width × height);
12. Main engine weight: 85kg.
Contact Person: Miss.