Abstract: Dimethyl sulfoxide is a transparent, colorless, odorless, slightly bitter liquid with very low toxicity.
It is a water-soluble compound that can dissolve most organic compounds, even inorganic salts.
Dimethyl sulfoxide in liquid form is highly associative.
Polar solvents are highly absorbent and permeable to the body.
The pure product has no corrosion to metal, and the water has slight corrosion to iron, zinc and copper.
It is stable in nature and can inhibit corrosion or decomposition when heated at boiling point temperature for a long time.
According to GB/T7533 method for determination of the organic chemical product crystallization point standard for determination of dimethyl sulfoxide crystallization point, without water level - DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) crystallization point requires ℃ : 18.35 or higher, so the water level of dimethyl sulfoxide crystallizing point need to crystallizing point detection with high precision, measurement accuracy required to achieve 0.01 degrees, ST406B automatic crystallization point determination of the righteous is completely accord with the requirement of standard and accuracy.
SH406B automatic benzene crystal point analyzer is designed and manufactured in strict accordance with GB/T7533-1993-2005 organic chemical products crystal point measurement. It adopts embedded system design and the whole test process is automatically detected.
Imported PT100 sensor and imported temperature control system are adopted.
Color touch screen;
The test results can be stored;
You can view the historical data;
The results can be printed on the instrument and automatically stirred mechanically. The experimental results can be exported through the USB flash disk. After being stored in the computer, the experimental results can be compared for many times
Apparatus needed for experiment
1. ST406B automatic crystal point tester (developed and produced by Shandong Shengtai Instrument Co., LTD.)
2. Water or alcohol
Determination of crystallization point of organic chemical products
1. After unpacking the instrument, please count the accessories according to the packing list. If there is any damage, please contact our company.
2. The instrument should be handled vertically. The tilt Angle should not exceed 30 degrees along the height of the instrument.
3. Check the liquid level in the cold margin tank to ensure that the liquid level exceeds the refrigeration circuit in the cold margin when liquid
When insufficient, must add sufficient liquid first, undertake experiment again next.
4. Connect the power supply of the instrument to the socket with a capacity of 220V/10A or above, and pay attention to having a good grounding wire.
5. Take out the sample and put it in the cooling bottle.
6. Place the cooling bottle in the coolant and plug the stopper tightly.
7. Adjust the proper position of the test-tube stirring motor, so that the upper part of the motor does not expose the sample liquid level when stirring, and lower it to the bottom of the cooling tube.
8. Turn on the power and click the touch screen to enter the main control interface.
9. Set the expected crystal point and sample number.
10. If the machine is opened for the first time, or has not been used for a long time, the user is recommended to enter the system interface for self-check.
11. After all the preparation work is finished, click the start button to carry out the test. During the test, the freezing point is automatically detected by the system, and a beeping prompt is given after the test.
12. The test operation is mainly completed on the touch screen. The specific operation steps are shown in the next chapter.
13. At the end of the test, the compressor should be shut down in the self-test system.
The heating system is automatically turned on for heating. When the cold margin temperature rises to room temperature, the heating system is automatically turned off, and the coolant turns to liquid.
14. Take out the coolant and recover the tested coolant for the next use.
15. Turn off the power of the instrument and unplug it.
16. Please see the detailed operation manual for the operation diagram of the touch screen.
This instrument is a low temperature and precision testing instrument.
Please read the manual carefully before use, and operate carefully to prevent accidents!
Contact Person: Miss.