Should call the full name of antifreeze antifreeze coolant, meaning anti-freezing function of coolant, antifreeze can prevent cold season parking when coolant freezes and burst radiator and freezing engine cylinder block, but we have to correct a misunderstanding, antifreeze is not just winter, normal maintenance project of the car, every year, need to change the engine antifreeze, special vehicles fangdongye change frequency is higher.
One of the advantages and advantages of measuring antifreeze is the antifreeze effect, the freezing point of water is 0℃, the general ordinary antifreeze with SH128 automatic freezing point tester measured at -25℃ to -40℃, and the high quality antifreeze should be
It can reach about -60℃, which is an important index to calibrate the quality of antifreeze.
Freezing point is when there is no excess cold
In the case of the temperature at which the coolant begins to crystallize;
Or, in the case of supercooling, the maximum temperature at which the coolant rises rapidly after initial crystallization.
Instruments for the experiment
1, SH128 automatic freezing point tester, using embedded system design, the whole process of automatic test detection;
Color touch screen;
The test results can be stored;
You can view historical data;
On the instrument
Print the results, mechanical automatic mixing, experimental results can be exported through the U disk, stored in the computer can be compared for many times.
3, in line with the standard SHT0090-1991 engine coolant freezing point determination method
1. After the instrument is unpacked, please count the accessories according to the packing list. If there is any damage, please contact our company.
2. The instrument should be carried vertically, and the tilt Angle along the height of the instrument should not exceed 30 degrees. It should be placed in a dark place and placed smoothly, otherwise there will be vibration after the start of the instrument, which will affect the service life of the instrument.
3. Check the alcohol level in the cold margin tank to ensure that the alcohol level should exceed the refrigeration plate in the cold margin. When the alcohol is insufficient, it is necessary to add enough alcohol first, and then carry out the experiment.
4, the instrument power supply is connected to the capacity of more than 220V/10A socket, pay attention to must have a good grounding wire.
5. Take out 75-100ml samples with measuring cylinder and put them into cooling flask.
6. Place the cooling bottle in the coolant and plug the bottle tightly.
7. Adjust the appropriate position of the tube stirring motor, so that the top of the stirring motor does not reveal the sample liquid level when stirring, and the bottom of the cooling tube is just reached.
8. Turn on the power and click the touch screen to enter the main control interface.
9. Set the expected freezing point and sample number.
10. If the machine is opened for the first time or has not been used for a long time, it needs to be self-checked when it is opened again. It is suggested that the user enter the system interface for system self-test.
11. After all the preparation work, click the start button to carry out the test. During the test, the system will automatically detect the freezing point and give a buzzing prompt after the test.
12. The test operation is mainly completed on the touch screen, and the specific operation steps are shown in the next chapter.
13. After the end of the test, the compressor should be closed into the self-checking system.
The heating system automatically opens for heating. When the cooling margin temperature rises to normal temperature, the heating system automatically closes, and the coolant becomes liquid.
14. Take out the coolant and recover the coolant after the test.
15, turn off the instrument power, unplug the power plug.
16. Please refer to the detailed operation manual for the operation diagram of the touch screen.
This instrument is a low temperature, precision test instrument,
Please read the instructions carefully before use and operate carefully to prevent accidents!
Contact Person: Miss.