Should call the full name of antifreeze antifreeze coolant, meaning anti-freezing function of coolant, antifreeze can prevent cold season parking when coolant freezes and burst radiator and freezing engine cylinder block, but we have to correct a misunderstanding, antifreeze is not just winter, normal maintenance project of the car, every year, need to change the engine antifreeze, special vehicles fangdongye change frequency is higher.
One of the advantages and disadvantages of measuring antifreeze is the antifreeze effect, the freezing point of water is 0℃, the general type of antifreeze with SH128 automatic freezing point tester to measure the freezing point in -25℃ to -40℃, and the quality of antifreeze should be
It can reach about -60℃, which is an important index to calibrate the quality of antifreeze liquid.
The freezing point is: when it is not too cold
, the temperature at which the coolant begins to crystallize;
Or, in the case of supercooling, the maximum temperature at which the coolant initially crystallizes and then rises rapidly.
Apparatus needed for experiment
1. SH128 automatic freezing point tester, designed with embedded system, automatic detection throughout the test process;
Color touch screen;
The test results can be stored;
You can view the historical data;
On the instrument
The results can be printed, mechanically stirred automatically, and the experimental results can be exported through a USB flash disk. After being stored in the computer, the experimental results can be compared for many times.
3. Sht0090-1991 engine coolant freezing point measurement is in conformity with the standard
1. After unpacking the instrument, please count the accessories according to the packing list. If there is any damage, please contact our company.
2. The instrument should be handled vertically. The tilt Angle should not exceed 30 degrees along the height of the instrument.
3. Check the alcohol level in the cold margin tank to ensure that the alcohol level should exceed the refrigeration circuit in the cold margin. When the alcohol is insufficient, be sure to add enough alcohol first and then conduct the experiment.
4. Connect the power supply of the instrument to the socket with a capacity of 220V/10A or above, and pay attention to having a good grounding wire.
5. Take out 75 ~ 100ml samples with measuring cylinder and put them into cooling bottle.
6. Place the cooling bottle in the coolant and plug the stopper tightly.
7. Adjust the proper position of the test-tube stirring motor, so that the upper part of the motor does not expose the sample liquid level when stirring, and lower it to the bottom of the cooling tube.
8. Turn on the power and click the touch screen to enter the main control interface.
9. Set the expected freezing point and sample number.
10. If the machine is opened for the first time, or has not been used for a long time, the user is recommended to enter the system interface for self-check.
11. After all the preparation work is finished, click the start button to carry out the test. During the test, the system will automatically detect the freezing point, and give a beeping prompt after the test.
12. The test operation is mainly completed on the touch screen. The specific operation steps are shown in the next chapter.
13. At the end of the test, the compressor should be shut down in the self-test system.
The heating system is automatically turned on for heating. When the cold margin temperature rises to room temperature, the heating system is automatically turned off, and the coolant turns to liquid.
14. Take out the coolant and recover the tested coolant.
15. Turn off the power of the instrument and unplug it.
16. Please see the detailed operation manual for the operation diagram of the touch screen.
This instrument is a low temperature and precision testing instrument.
Please read the manual carefully before use, and operate carefully to prevent accidents!
Contact Person: Miss.