The depressant refers to the chemical that can reduce the freezing point of lubricating oil, which is generally the polymer organic compound. Many kinds of depressants are the same as those used in oil and gas development.
The varieties commonly used in lubricating oil are alkyl naphthalene, polymethacrylate, polyA-alkene, etc.
Among them, polyA-olefin (code T803) is a new light-color coagulant developed in the 1970s.
The olefins were decomposed by soft wax and polymerized in the presence of Ziegler-Natar catalyst after proper refining. The molecular weight was adjusted by H2. After treatment, the catalyst was removed by esterification water.
Freezing point (freezing point) refers to the high temperature when the oil is cooled to the liquid level and does not move under specified conditions, expressed as ℃.
Same number of carbon atoms:
(1) N-alkanes & GT;
Aromatics with long side chains & GT;
Naphthene & gt;
(2) Diesel water content exceeds the standard, the freezing point will also increase significantly.
The determination of freezing point is carried out in accordance with the Petroleum Products Freezing Point Determination Method GB/T 510-1983 (1991).
Suitable for determination of freezing point of dark oil products and lubricating oil.
And SH113E1 automatic condensation point detector based on national standard national standard GB/T510 based on petroleum products solidifying point measurement, adopt modern advanced technology, mechanical, optical, electronic and computer technology into an organic whole, can automatically complete the condensation point of petroleum products testing, the instrument adopts photoelectric detection technology, automatic inclined glass tube method, imported compressor refrigeration system to ensure that meet the requirements of refrigeration and depth.
Apparatus needed for experiment
1.SH113E1 automatic freezing point analyzer, developed and produced by Shandong Shengtai Instrument Co., LTD.
2. Coagulation point test tube in accordance with GB/T510.
1. After unpacking the instrument, please count the accessories according to the packing list. If there is any damage, please contact our company.
2. The instrument should be handled vertically. The tilt Angle should not exceed 30 degrees along the height of the instrument.
3. Connect the power supply of the instrument to the socket with a capacity of 220V/10A or above, and pay attention to having a good grounding wire.
Ii. Experiment process
1. Freezing point determination: put the rubber plug cover with sensor and detector on the test tube, and put the freezing point test tube into the freezing point cold filter point bath.
2. Click the freezing point measurement to enter the freezing point measurement interface.
3. The main interface of freezing point determination is shown in the figure above.
The above four buttons are respectively the main interface, parameter setting, system setting and historical data.
The main display area is the trend chart of the temperature change of the sample over time, which can show the temperature value of the sample and the metal bath. The display area on the right will show the specific value, and below is the expected freezing point and test tube test results.
In the lower right corner are the start button, tilt button and close button.
4. After all the preparation work is finished, click the start button to carry out the test. During the test, the system will automatically detect the freezing point; after the test, the buzzer will prompt and print the freezing point result.
Contact Person: Miss.