DIMETHICONE source (molecular formula) and Standard This product is a dimethylsiloxane polymer.
This product is a colorless clear oily liquid;
Odorless or almost odorless, tasteless.
Dimethylsilicone oil is used as water-resistant agent, anti-binder, lubricant, release (film) agent, defoaming agent in the preparation of reagents, and is a component of emulsion or cream matrix.
This product is non-toxic and non-irritating to the skin.
The daily allowance is 1.5mg/kg.
The viscosity of medicinal dimethylsilicone oil was measured by the product kinematic viscosity, and the kinematic viscosity measured at a constant temperature of 25 degrees ranged from 500 to 1000 mm2/s.
Apparatus needed for experiment
1.ST204B automatic drug kinematic viscometer, developed and produced by Shandong Shengtai Instrument Co., LTD.
2. In accordance with Chinese pharmacopoeia appendix Ⅵ G first method.
1. After unpacking the instrument, please count the accessories according to the packing list. If there is any damage, please contact our company.
2. The instrument should be handled vertically. The tilt Angle should not exceed 30 degrees along the height of the instrument.
3. Connect the power supply of the instrument to the socket with a capacity of 220V/10A or above, and pay attention to having a good grounding wire.
Ii. Experiment process
According to different interfaces, the functions of the instrument are described as follows:
1. Start the machine and display the instrument name. After 2 seconds, it will automatically enter the test interface.
2. Test interface:
As shown in the figure above, there are two buttons "Main interface", "Parameter Setting", "System Setting" and "Historical data" above the interface.
When the constant temperature bath is equal to the set temperature, click "Start" to start the timer. When the set time is reached, the timer will automatically stop, and the buzzer will alarm for 3 seconds. The display will display "End of the constant temperature, start the test", and you can click "No. 1 'No. 2" to start the timing test.
Press the "Stop" button to terminate the test without saving the test results.
Contact Person: Miss.