soil hardness tester,
soil lab instruments
STR111 Soil sampling kit
1. The whole earthen is made of 304 stainless steel, which will not pollute the soil sample.
2. The material is hard and the shape is not easy to be bent or twisted.
3. Spiral blade makes it more convenient, fast and labor-saving to pick up soil and reduces labor intensity.
4. Take 15~20cm of soil each time.
5. The surface of the earthen is marked with a scale value of 100mm per grid, which provides reference for taking soil samples of different depths.
6. The earthen head, the connecting pipe and the handle are all connected by thread, which does not take up the volume after disassembly and is convenient for transportation.
7. When it is necessary to measure soil moisture data, it can be used as the connecting rod of the soil moisture sensor.
8. Soil depth: 1m, 1.5m, 2m.