|Resolution::||0.1℃;||Heating Speed::||In Accordance With GB/T21497 Standard;|
|Stirring Speed::||120r/min||Detection Method::||Photoelectric Sensor;|
chemical analysis equipment,
chemical composition analysis equipment
ST147 automatic oil fixed temperature flash tester is based on the standard of the People's Republic of China GB/T21497-2008 "the animal and plant oil fixed temperature flash test penske - Martin act of closed the requirements stipulated in the design and manufacture of the instrument design is advanced, the man-machine dialogue friendly interface, convenient operation and use, test results are accurate and can be widely used in scientific research, colleges and universities, edible oil, industry measurement &test departments and colleges and universities, research institutes, such as flash unit for animal and plant oil products inspection and test.
Experiment summary: under constant slow speed and continuous stirring, the sample was heated and stabilized at the specified temperature (generally 121℃), then the test flame was introduced into the test cup.
When a large tongue of flame appears and the flame immediately spreads on the surface of the sample, it can be considered that the sample has flamed.
If there is only a blue aperture around the test flame, it should not be considered as flashover.
1, SCM intelligent control, all Chinese man-machine dialogue interface.
2. 7 "color page LCD display, touch screen operation.
3, flash temperature can be set according to the standard, or according to the research project in the temperature range can be set arbitrarily.
4. It can automatically measure the flashover of animal and plant oils, produce the results automatically and print them automatically.
5. Test results can be stored;
You can view historical data or export data via a usb flash drive
Main technical indicators and parameters
1. Temperature measurement: range: room temperature ~ 400℃;
2. Heating speed: in accordance with GB/T21497 standard;
3. Stirring speed: 120r/min
4. Detection method: photoelectric sensor;
5. Ambient temperature: (-10~40)℃;
6. Relative humidity: ≤80%;
7. Power consumption of the whole machine: no more than 500W.
Working power supply: AC220V±10%, 50Hz