Dimethyl sulfoxide crystal point tester solution
Abstract: Dimethyl sulfoxide properties: a transparent, colorless, odorless, slightly bitter liquid, very low toxicity. It is a water-soluble compound that can dissolve most organic compounds, even inorganic salts. Dimethyl sulfoxide in liquid form is highly associative. The polar solvent has strong water absorption and permeability to the body. Pure products have no corrosion on metal, water has slight corrosion on iron, zinc and copper. Stable properties, long time at boiling point temperature heating trace decomposition in alkaline state can inhibit corrosion or decomposition.
Dimethyl sulfoxide crystallization point is determined according to GB/T7533 standard method for determination of crystallization point of organic chemical products, and anhydrous grade - DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) crystallization point requirements of ℃ : ≥ 18.35, so anhydrous dimethyl sulphoxide crystal point tester needs to use high-precision crystal point tester to detect, the measurement accuracy must reach 0.01 degree, ST406B automatic crystal point determination is fully in line with the standard and precision requirements.
SH406B automatic benzene crystallization point tester is designed and manufactured in strict accordance with GB/T7533-1993-2005 organic chemical products crystallization point determination, using embedded system design, automatic detection of the whole process of the test; Adopt imported PT100 sensor and imported temperature control system. Color touch screen; The test results can be stored; You can view historical data; The results can be printed on the instrument and automatically stirred by the machine. The experimental results can be exported through the U disk and stored in the computer for many times
Instrument for experiment
1, ST406B automatic crystal point tester (Shandong Shengtai Instrument Co., LTD.)
2. Water or alcohol
GB/T7533-1993-2005 Determination of crystallization point of organic chemical products
1. After unpacking the instrument, please check the accessories according to the packing list. If there is any damage, please contact our company.
2, the instrument should be carried vertically, tilt Angle along the height of the instrument swing Angle is not more than 30 degrees, placed in the dark place, place to be stable, otherwise there will be vibration after the instrument starts, affecting the service life of the instrument.
3, check the liquid level in the cold margin tank, ensure that the liquid level is more than the refrigeration plate in the cold margin, when the liquid
When insufficient, be sure to add enough liquid before conducting the experiment.
4, the instrument power supply is received in the capacity of 220V/10A above the socket, pay attention to must have a good grounding wire.
5. Take out the sample and put it into the cooling bottle.
6. Place the cooling bottle in the coolant and tighten the cork.
7. Adjust the appropriate position of the tube stirring motor, so that the sample liquid level is not exposed above the stirring motor, and the bottom of the cooling tube is just reached.
8. Turn on the power and click the touch screen to enter the main control interface.
9. Set the expected crystallization point and sample number.
10. If the machine is opened for the first time or has not been used for a long time, it needs to be self-checked when it is opened again. It is recommended that users enter the system interface for system self-check.
11. After all the preparation work is finished, click the start button to carry out the test. During the test, the system automatically detects the freezing point and gives the beep prompt after the test.
12. The test operation is mainly completed on the touch screen. See the next chapter for specific operation steps.
13. After the test, the compressor should enter the self-test system and shut down. The heating system will turn on heating automatically. When the cooling margin temperature rises to room temperature, the heating system will turn off automatically and the coolant will turn into liquid.
14. Take out the coolant and recycle the coolant after the test for next use.
15. Turn off the power supply of the instrument and unplug the power plug.
16. Please refer to the detailed operation manual for the touch screen operation diagram.